Re: Reviewer role for WCAG

I am not clear if I support formalising the role or not. Probably on balance
I do - at least avertising that this is a useful way someone can contribute
to the group without being a full participant is a good idea.

As an alternative to deleting user agent and authoring tools as possible
areas of interest it may be worth adding a note to the end of the list
pointing out that for those areas there are other groups that can provide
more direct engagement in the interest area, and that they also welcome
reviewers (but we would need to discuss this across the relevant groups)

Cheers

Charles McCN