Re: accessibility and its meaning.

Jonathan,

most of the mencap site is under construction. I could not find any
information about their user group.  if there is something on their site
that I have missed, please let me know.

also, could you provide the URL in the WAI list archives of the e-mail from
1998 that you were reading?

thanks,
--wendy

--