CSS and implementation

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:01:16 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Work-Robert Neff" <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
We are implementing CSS on the intranet and have seen two snafus that we are
looking at now.

1.  We use Documentum, a electroninc document management system, as our
document delivery system.  It has a server piece that sits on the web server
and queries the document database for documents.  On the CSS page is an
embedded query that starts the Documentum server piece and returns the
documents.  This is not working well with CSS.  It is blowing up on IE 5 and
locking upnon IE 4.

2.  We have a simple intranet with headers and footers and inlcudes for each
and we have applicaitons.  We also are having serious problems implementing
the CSS as is does not work well or not at all on all builds of Micorsoft
Internet Explorer.  This is causing us to reinstall Micorsoft Internet
Explorer.

CSS is not integrating well and we are troubledhooting to see what the
problem is.  For exmaple we are building a simple HTML page to test
fucntionality with th browsers.

Anyone else having problems like this?

rob