Re: CSS and implementation

Hello Rob,

Have you looked at the following resources for information?  If what you
have experienced with your site is not documented, then we will work to
help the resources incorporate your findings.

W3C core styles http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

W3C CSS test suite http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/
The CSS1 Test Suite is provided as a way for vendors and page authors to
test their browser's conformance to the CSS1 specification.

W3C CSS validator http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Webreview.com http://webreview.com/wr/pub/guides/style/style.html
WebReview offers a few browser compatibility charts, including the "safe
list" and the "danger list." They also offer several helpful articles about
designing style sheets.

Also note that we have been documenting the "until user agents" clauses on
the "User Agent Support for Accessibility" page
[http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/WAI-UA-Support]. We would gladly
incorporate any tests or results that you may have.

good luck!
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm