[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: LuAnne Bullington <luanneb@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:47:33 -0500 (EST)
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, wendy@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: LuAnne

Family Name: Bullington

Email Address: luanneb@umich.edu

Office Telephone Number: 734-769-0949

Employer / Organization: Consultant

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[x ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[x ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[x ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[x ] instruct people on developing Web content,

[x ]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[x ] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 1999/12/22).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)