Scripting and links to non-w3c technology techniques (to do's)

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:48:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I just updated the list of to-do's in the techniques open issues list [1]

I think we'll want to have a scripting section for each technology with a
DOM implementation.  For example, I thought about moving scripting from the
HTML module to the non-w3c technologies module.  I don't think that will
work since the current scripting techniques are tied to the HTML DOM.

After I published the draft today I realized that I did not link to the
non-w3c module from the various checkpoints within the main module.  e.g.,
after checkpoint 6.3 we currently link to:
HTML Techniques: Text and non-text equivalents for applets and programmatic
HTML Techniques: Graceful transformation of scripts

We ought to add something along the lines of:
Non-W3C Techniques: Flash

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative