New Draft of Techniques

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:21:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@tux.w3.org
Hi all,

I've published a new version of the techniques document.  There is still a lot
to do, but I wanted y'all to see how the updates that I madd but since I've made changes recently and we will be going through
open issues with the techniques document...I thought I'd publish a new one.
I plan on publishing releases more often now that weThere will be some major work going on with this document in the near futreure as
we work through the to-do's from the issuesopen issues document [1].

The new draft is at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WD-WCAG10-TECHS-20000615/
List of changes is at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-gl-techniques-changes.html

--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-gl-tech-issues.html