Re: Content negotiation and links to alt versions - Techniques open issue

Hi,

Yes, I also think using both the content negotiation mechanism and
explicity links is preferable.

There was some discussion on this issue last year.  Refer to:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/1999JulSep/0387.html

     Cheers,
Max