Re: Agenda

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:39:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I am sending probable regrets for the meeting.

Charles McCN

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Jason White wrote:

  The agenda for this week's meeting is as follows:

  1. Action items from the last meeting.

  2. The latest draft of the requirements document--any comments?

  3. Techniques document, open issues.

  4. Guidelines, checklists and associated deliverables: any issues arising
  before or during the meeting, in so far as we have time to discuss them.

  The meeting is scheduled, as usual, for Thursday (8 June) at 20 hours
  Coordinated Universal Time, on the W3C/MIT Longfellow Bridge:
  +1-617-252-1038.