RE: Definitions

I don't think wodnet serves the requirements of defining the terms we use in
our specifications, and ensuring that they are used consistently. (Althugh it
does lots of other neat things.) And we don't have enough of these terms (I
hope) to require any real network of meanings.

I think that is more editorial, and requires some careful thought and work
from the working groups and the editors of the specs themselves (which is
also why I don't think we should ask EO to do it).

cheers

Charles McCN