Open Issues tracking tools

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:30:56 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all,

Here is a list of tools that we could use to track issues [1].  Bugzilla is
included.

There are several issues if we decide to go with a tool other than the W3C
ETA tool.  We would have to support it ourselves.  However, it looks
unlikely that ETA will be finished any time soon as the W3C systems team
has other much higher priorities.

Another option is the tool that Jon Gunderson wrote for the UA WG [2].

Thoughts?
--wendy

[1]  http://www.iac.honeywell.com/Pub/Tech/CM/PMTools.html
[2] http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/issue-demo/issue-edit.cgi