Re: [w3c-wai-gl] <none>

Jim,

We can direct you to the XML language created for the real estate industry
[http://www.xml.com/pub/r/Real_Estate_Listing_Markup_Language_(RELML)].
However, this is not a language that this working group works with.  Our
primary goal is to determine the most accessible methods of using W3C
Technologies.

Are you concerned about the accessiblity to people with disabilities of
applications created with RELML?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm