Feel those icons!

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:26:14 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
http://www.keytools.com
"KCS has been supplying tools for the computer-enabled for seven years. Our
aim is to source special needs devices, which are of genuine assistance,
....."

I recieved an unsolicited catalogue from this company at work on friday, it
contained an advertisement for the wingman mouse with the "feel those icons"
tag. They had purchased my name from a mailing company. It is the first time
I have seen this product advertised in the UK, or indeed anywhere.
They clearly only supply to disability clients.

jay@peepo.com

special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant