C-SIL what is this?

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:07:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Somebody asked me about C-sile. Here is the information also for others who
are interested:

It is actually C-SILE. Here is more information

http://csile.oise.on.ca/

It is an example of a computer supported learning environment. It helps to
gather information, categorize it and find questions, hypothesis, arguments
and counterarguments. There are also others like it.

I just thought that a tool like that might be helpful in gathering our
questions, resources and hypothesis together when trying to understand and
solve this problem. But ofcourse it is not the only way.

Marja