Tool to maintain issues list (was: Re: C-SIL what is this?)

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:08:36 -0400
To: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: sysreq@w3.org

Yes, we need a tool to help keep track of issues.  The two that I have been
looking at are:

the W3C's ETA WCAG forum:
http://cgi.w3.org/ETA/issuesList.php3/wai/wcag/  (i think this is member
private...part of the reason we haven't been using it).

and the UA issue list tracker developed by Jon Gunderson.  UA results are
available at: http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html

Both of these are tied to the mailing list archives.  Do you know if
something like C-SILE would also generate e-mail to the mailing list?

Are there other suggestions for tools that I should investigate?

At 09:07 AM 4/6/00 , Marja-Riitta Koivunen wrote:
>Somebody asked me about C-sile. Here is the information also for others who
>are interested:
>It is actually C-SILE. Here is more information
>It is an example of a computer supported learning environment. It helps to
>gather information, categorize it and find questions, hypothesis, arguments
>and counterarguments. There are also others like it.
>I just thought that a tool like that might be helpful in gathering our
>questions, resources and hypothesis together when trying to understand and
>solve this problem. But ofcourse it is not the only way.

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative
madison, wi usa