Tool to maintain issues list (was: Re: C-SIL what is this?)

Marja,

Yes, we need a tool to help keep track of issues.  The two that I have been
looking at are:

the W3C's ETA WCAG forum:
http://cgi.w3.org/ETA/issuesList.php3/wai/wcag/  (i think this is member
private...part of the reason we haven't been using it).

and the UA issue list tracker developed by Jon Gunderson.  UA results are
available at: http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html

Both of these are tied to the mailing list archives.  Do you know if
something like C-SILE would also generate e-mail to the mailing list?

Are there other suggestions for tools that I should investigate?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium