RE: Appropriate Use of Graphics, and Web Design by Blind People

>===== Original Message From "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com> =====
>Kynn wrote:
>>and I refuse to believe that
>>I need to give up web design because people with CDs
>>(supposedly) need graphics...

>If all web authors felt like this about groups they are not prepared to
>cater to, its no wonder we need WAI.

Jonathan, do you really mean to be insulting to me?  We may be
having a comprehension problem, but if you're going to react in
a way that seems to question my "loyalty to cause" -- despite
being willing to take the time needed to work through this
issue, as my repeated email messages haven proven that I'm
willing to do -- then you're likely to turn away even MORE
people who could be your strongest allies.

Perhaps this is just a communication error -- your "style" of
writing is vastly different from mine, and I certainly see how
confusion could result.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@operamail.com>
http://www.kynn.com/