Re: kiosks

At 10:37 PM 12/20/99 , Robert Neff wrote:
>hey everyone, good news and pls do not distribute.

rob - are you aware that this mailing list is publicly archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl ?  we won't forward this to
other lists, but your message is now public.  If you would like this
changed, let me know so i can investigate what we can do.

>We (United States Mint) has just purchased a quadmedia/prodworks kiosk using
>pw kiosk.  we are testing this in a real world environment for the internet,
>intranet and online catalog.  mark hakkinen is worlking with us to resolve
>issues.
we'll be interested to hear how the testing goes!

>by the way did anyone review the macormedia suggestiosn and have any
>comments?  have not heard back and do not know if that is a good thing or
>bad thing or everyone is too busy?

personally, i have been too busy trying to get us rechartered!  <grin>
If this is something that has a deadline, let me know and I will check it
out sooner than later.

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm