Conformance Level

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:26:25 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
When I am giving demonstrations to lay people and developers who are trying
to get up to speed on Priorities and Conformance level,  I get the biggest
blank faces on Priority and Conformance level.

I see two definitions as an impediment to the WCAG's adpotion and
understanding.  I liken Priorities and Conformance level to the extra click.
So how can we have better usability and adoption of the the WCAG?  Simple,
by eliminating one click - Prioritites!

I can see managers out there trying to get involved and confusing the issue.
I already see confusion brewing in the trenches.  Therefore, I propose we
make this as simple as we can!

good day, rob

P.S.  W3C server is not responding