Re: Results of evaluation

Hello Chetz,

Thanks for all of your work!  These results are *very* helpful.

Which version of the Guidelines did they use?  I think that *some* of the
issues that were raised in your results have been resolved in the version
that was released on 22 February.

I have a few other questions and comments that I will be making in the
threads of your other messages.

thanks again,
--wendy