  From: Daniel Dardailler [mailto:danield@w3.org]
  Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 6:36 AM
  To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
  Subject: Lang attribute not P1 ?

  Can anyone refresh my memory as to why using LANG is still not a P1 ?

  I think this was raised in the past at least by Nir, Jason and myself.

  If you don't know the language of some text, a speech system will
  output garbage, therefore making it a P1.

  In fact, I need to know for the EO group working on the quicktips.

phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles