checklist ideas

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:55:47 -0800
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I am focusing on the checklist document.  In the same vein as EO's
"tips" card the checklist should become an item easily distributed at
conferences, in books, with shrink-wrapped software, etc.  A (perhaps
laminated?) two sides of a letter size sheet.

To accomplish this we must address both form and content.  In the form
described there is no need for the "Yes, No, N/A" area which if devoted
to reformatted text would very nearly get the thing down to the size
described.  The "And if you use..." type headers might be achieved with
less waste space or even with color-coding or even eliminated with
regrouped items.

Anyone interested?
--
Love.