RE: Frames, was Re: Lower priority of some checkpoints

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:06:57 -0800
To: Chris Maden <crism@oreilly.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
<<
On Windows, it's a matter of (1) downloading and (2) un-zipping.  Most
Windows users can handle that.

What's the URL for that version?  I've never gotten LYNX to work correctly
out of the box.  I've had to fiddle with the LYNX.BAT file and set
directories and other configuration information.

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Accessibility and Disabilities Group, Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com  http://www.microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"