Re: No Math and Science Guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:58:19 -0500 (EST)
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
As I understand it, things like Math (and Music for that matter) are
covered by several guidelines:

  Where possible use w3c spec - that means mathML

  Where it is not possible to make accessible version using 'real
technology' provide alternative
  Provide descriptions for <everything that is an object>

There is no specific discussion in the Guidelines. I think there doesn't
need to be - it belongs in techniques.

Charles McCN