AAATE Web publication

From: (wrong string) çois Routhier <Francois.Routhier@erg.ulaval.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:10:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi,

This message is about AAATE Web Publication.  I am not familar with Web
files and HTML.  On the directives you give guidelines and Good Practice
indications.  I do not understand very well.

I want to know if the only think I have to do is to save my Word
document (*.doc)  in *.html format and to verify if evrything is OK with
different browser ?  And to send this file (of course!)

Truly yours.

François Routhier, ing., M.Sc.
Professionnel de recherche
Groupe de recherche en réadaptation physique de l'Université Laval
IRDPQ - Site François-Charon
Local B-77
525, boul. Hamel est
Québec  G1M 2S8