Re: member

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:10:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: Ricardo Formenton <rformenton@uol.com.br>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Ricardo,

do you mean that you want to become a member of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines working group? If so you should first read the
charter of that group at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter and then
contact one of the chairs of the group. Their contact information can be
found on the group home page at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL and they can tell
you waht else you will need to do.

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile