Re: Query on books

It's a good book.  i highly recommend it.  I've got a copy from 1997.  It's
my understanding that an updated version has come out recently.  The UIE
design newsletter "Eye for design" that is published every other month is
also very helpful.

Several suggestions that they make for good usability are also things that
increase accessibility (particularly with navigation, and links).   In some
ancient version of the WCAG, we referenced their work.  We'll work some of
their results back into the Techniques document and reference them.  It
boosts our arguments well.
--w