Re: PRI - 11 Column Wrapped Text

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:09:32 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The original PRI-11 message that Gregg sent was not proposing a change in
wording, but *only* proposing that the priority be dropped from 2 to 3.
Thus, the change in priority reflects the new found knowledge of the group.
 I believe that the statement you have proposed is an idea to capture in
the Techniques document rather than the Guidelines.
--wendy