Re: PRI - 7 Client Side Image Maps

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:48:15 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I agree that the intent of this "until user agents..." clause are met that
the P3 will be removed.

It begs the question whether the GL charter, or the WAI charter really
outlines "who and how"  this information will be communicated to content
authors and developers.  12 months from now (4 web years), who will be
charted to review the P3's and/or the "until user agents..." and the "now
that this is supported..." clauses?  I would recommend that this concern be
forwarded to the coordination group and/or on to the WAI advisory
committee.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins