Re: renaming the guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:25:38 -0500 (EST)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I don't have a very strong opinion on the name, but I favour the third
fourth and fifth option proposed over the first two. (I think people will
probably call them something else anyway after they have been around for a
while. Or call them Page Author Guidelines - the name PAGL seems to have
stuck to the group, although we are the GL activity...)

Wendy wrote:

     3.Web Content Accessible Guidelines.
     4.Web Site Accessibility Guidelines
     5.W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Author Guidelines (then make other
  groups - W3C WAI User
       Agent Guidelines and W3C WAI Authoring Tools Guidelines)

  Thanks,
  --the editors

--Charles McCathieNevile -  mailto:charles@w3.org
phone:(temporary) +1 (617) 258 8143  http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles