Re: Conf Call

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:03:36 +1100 (EST)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Just thinking about it again, Friday afternoon in the US is saturday
morning here - a time when I prefer not to be at work too early. So
thursday would be my preference.

Gregg, if you can send me a phone number I might try calling it to get
the times right - we have just gone into daylight savings - forward 1
hour. As I understand it you have gone back one hour. We were calling at
6 am to make 4pm Boston time (I think) so we should now be calling at 8am
to make the same time.

Anyone else get the same answer??

Charles McCN