Conf Call

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:37:21 -0500
To: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We are heading toward a proposed recommendation for the PA guidelines.   In
prep for that we would like to have a conf call next Thurs or Friday Oct
29th or 30th.    We have daylight savings time shift so it looks like   4
eastern,  3 central, will become 8 am Australian time - and late (10?pm
Western Europe).   [please double check these times for yourself  and let me
know if I have them wrong]

Please let me know if you WANT to participate in the call and WHICH DAY(s)
you could make it.

Thanks much.

Gregg for the Chairs and Editors

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.