Hyperlink Access Problem

From: Ken Moreland <ken.moreland@mci2000.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:22:24 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

I'm trying to access your WAI page authoring guidelines.  When I hyperlink to you, the download continues indefinitely.  All but the w3 logo appears on my browser page, so it looks like it almost all there.  I realize that this is a big file (I have also tried the tables version of the guidelines).  Until it fully unloads, I can't print out a hard copy for my daily reference.  I have tried on two different machines-one on a T1 direct access and the other on a 28.8 modem dial-up, but same result.  What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Ken Moreland