Thanks

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@csinet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 02:18:11 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I just want to say I am not near as smart as you are all.  I read the messages that are posted and I try (if I understand them or how to) to implement them on my sites.  I made a choice this past February  to try my best to design for accessibility.  I just want to thank you all for your informative comments.  I am learning, slowly, but none-the-less learning.

Once again, thank you all with your questions, answers, and comments.  I bet there are many people out there like me who read them and try very hard to implement them.  *-)

Joyce Taylor
{taymade@csinet.net}

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
*Knowledge Is Food For The Brain*
http://www.csinet.net/taymade/

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
jtaylor@taymade.com
http://www.taymade.com