Re: Further semantic markup for <TABLE>

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:40:21 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

again, two things: what are the information we want to convey: data,
layout (but isn't it officializing it to give it a code name?),
row-first, col-first.

and how to mark it up: one way is the HTML class attribute, another
might be RDF again, but we don't have it quite ready yet.

same dilemma: which AU or UA is going to implement it using class when
RDF is the next hot thing ?