[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:46:50 -0500
To: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
There is a new version of the guidelines working document.
It is available as both TABLE and LINEAR form.

The urls are

TABLE FORM       http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/19980721.htm

LINEAR FORM       http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/19980721txt.htm

Please look them over and comment.   We will produce a flowing
text version which we call the "easy reading" version when these
settle out.  But it looks like we are closing on a stable version
pretty quickly
And we believe we have addressed most of the sticky issues as
best we can for now.
Look it over and give us feedback.
I'm sure you'll find something, (this is a test) since we pushed
it out the door quickly so it would be available for the folks in
Petersborough tomorrow.

And an Extra extra thank you to Charles McCathieNevile, Jason
White,  and Josh Krieger  for their tireless work and assistance
with this version.

The Chairs and Editors

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors