Re: My Guidelines - a new approach

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:30:05 -0400
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Cc: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hey Charles... that is kind of neat!  I think it would be a valuable
I have seen books on HTML and CSS that are structured sort of like that, and
they are useful because they present "the same old information" in a way that
suits a particular mind-set.  There are times when I want to look at my coding
in that way (just as there are times when the other ways suit my needs).
an appendix?  Maybe an alternate view?

At 17/07/98 12:49 PM +1000, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Following the teleconference tis morning I have taken another approach to
>the guidelines - list the HTML elements (attributes shouold crack a
>mention too, but this is a quick 'n dirty prototype) and explain the
>reequirements (in priority 1 2 3 terms) for each one.
>it is at

Starling Access Services
 "Access A World Of Possibility"
  e-mail: info@starlingweb.com