RE: Okay, is this better?

LONGDESC is designed to eventually replace the D link.   For awhile we may
still need the D link til browsers support LONGDESC.  However, the
information in the LONGDESC and D link should be identical.... Or rather I
should say that they should both point to the exact same place & text.

Gregg
(Vanderheiden)