A note about GL discussions.

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:35:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Friends and colleagues of the GL Working Group:

We are about to begin discussion of a few outstanding and unresolved issues
relating to the Page Authoring guidelines.

In each case, we will try and ask one or two fairly focused questions, or
present a proposed guideline for discussion.  To help us manage the flow of
discussion your co-chairs, Chuck and Gregg ask you to follow these simple
guidelines:

1. Within a thread, please limit yourself to discussions of the thread
topic.

2. If you see your thoughts branching to a side topic in your response to a
particular thread, please start a new thread yourself.

3. If the co-chairs feel that discussion is straying, we will start a new
thread.  We acknowledge the difficulty in maintaining focus on topics that
can overlap or relate to many other objects  (take the ALT, TITLE, LONGDESC
discussion as a prime example).

4. We ask that discussions on GL remain focused on the guidelines
themselves: philosophical or societal questions should be taken to the
Interest Group List.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck and Gregg
GL co-chairs