HTML Presentation Elements

From: Josh Krieger <josh@zafu.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 10:26:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
There are two references to presentation elements in the
page authoring guidelines, one reference has an "etcetra" in
it, which I think is bad idea. The second reference is
size="14",B,I,TT,FONT,BASEFONT,CENTER which leads me to wonder
whether anything is left out (size="14" is simply
an instance of a class of errors). I think this needs to
be clearer and I would also suggest describing the
alternative, using style sheets or not, following each
presentation element.

In addition, can someone send me the complete list of
presentation elements, I haven't searched the dtd
carefully, but are there any others than those listed
above?

+ Josh +