RE: Images/ALT

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:22:08 -0800
To: "'dd@w3.org'" <dd@w3.org>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I highly agree with this.  There are a lot of "accessibility" people adding
everything into the mix but there are little to no one talking about the
cost of actually implementing these recommendations.

I assume the HTML WG has large content producers advise the group.  The HTML
Guidelines group should have the same.

We need a sounding board for the viability of these recommendations and buy
in from the authoring community.

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Active Accessibility, Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"