RE: Draft ERT WG Charter for review and comment

> ...would be better served with an
> actual application that evaluated/repaired/described a
> Web "document" in the same vein as is done by the
>HTML validator and Tidy.

We've been working to a software program that does just that:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca

It is open source and runs on an Apache Tomcat server.

It uses an open standard of accessibility checks and tests for WCAG 1, WCAG 2,
508, German BITV and more.

Is this what you were thinking of?

Chris