RE: Testing dynamic pages

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:51:42 +0100
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

hi charles,

> The one thing that comes up here is related to EARL - how do
> I describe the fact that I have assessed "the login process
> for a website"?

i'm not sure if EARL is the right place for this type of stuff. it seems
to me to be more of a tool feature to be able to group sets of pages
together and give an overall claim. this can also be useful to evaluate
whole trails such as a registration process, a tutorial or just a bunch
of related pages.

regards,
  shadi