Re: EuroAccessibility testing tools

Personally I am not that keen on updating it, although I do use it as a
reference, and as a user I would like to see it maintained.

I am interested in maintaining information on tools for the
EuroAccessibility group, which would be a subset of those in the list.
My idea at this stage would be to produce an Xform that can be used to
read / update RDF data - if I do this I will also need to produce at
least an XHTML version of the data, and I will naturally make all of
that work available.

If it were easy to update the information, and it were available in a
machine-readable form, then I might be able to volunteer some time to
update some of the information currently there (besides that which is
directly relevant to my work with Sidar or EuroAccessibility). I would
not be able to commit to maintaining that information though.

cheers

Chaals