RE: URI for Re: EARL for non-experts

hi charles,

useful slide set! just a few very minor points:

* short introduction on what EARL is for (not only how but also who
should use it and why)

* add a hint that mixing in other name spaces has an impact on the tools
processing the code

* the subject does not have to be a document, it can also be a tool
(interesting for UA and AU)

* avoid using non EARL in basic examples, keep them for the advanced
section (slide 7, testcase)

my 2 cents ;-)

best,
  shadi