Re: EARL Testcase Clarification

> Do you have a sample output file that you can link to directly?

Here is a sample assertion generated by the program:

  <?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <rdf:RDF xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
xmlns:earl="http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL/nmg-strawman#"
xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
- <earl:WebContent rdf:about="http://www.aprompt.ca/junk1.htm">
  <earl:reprOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/" />
  </earl:WebContent>
  <earl:Assertion>
  <dc:date>2003-12-5T11:39:42-5</dc:date>
  <earl:Subject rdf:nodeID="/HTML"
rdf:resource="http://www.aprompt.ca/junk1.htm" />
- <earl:result rdf:parseType="Resource">
  <earl:validity rdf:resource="failed" />
  <earl:confidence
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL/nmg-strawman#high" />
  <earl:message>Document language not identified.</earl:message>
  </earl:result>
  <earl:mode
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL/nmg-strawman#automatically" />
- <earl:Testcase
rdf:resource="http://tile-cridpath.atrc.utoronto.ca/tile/checks.html">
  <earl:testId
rdf:resource="http://tile-cridpath.atrc.utoronto.ca/tile/checks.html#check48
" />
  </earl:Testcase>
  <earl:assertedBy
rdf:resource="http://tile-cridpath.atrc.utoronto.ca/tile/Checkacc" />
   </earl:Assertion>

Here's what a user decision looks like:

- <earl:Assertion>
  <dc:date>2003-12-4T11:22:48-5</dc:date>
  <earl:Subject rdf:resource="http://www.aprompt.ca/junk1.htm" />
- <earl:Testcase identifier="rex.gif" rdf:resource="/HTML/BODY/P/IMG">
  <earl:testId rdf:resource="8" />
  <check name="Image may require a long description (LONGDESC)." />
  </earl:Testcase>
  <earl:result rdf:resource="pass" />
- <earl:assertedBy>
- <earl:Person>
  <earl:name>Chris Ridpath</earl:name>
  <earl:email rdf:resource="chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca" />
  </earl:Person>
  </earl:assertedBy>
  </earl:Assertion>

We (Wendy, Sean) should remove or modify the example code at the EARL page
to remove the
earl:testid lines.

I'm going to take a closer look at the EARL docs and brush up on my RDF
before proceeding.

Chris