Re: EARL Testcase Clarification

Do you have a sample output file that you can link to directly?

Actually, the testId property that you use appears in an example, but it
seems that the specification doesn't work like that - it defines a testCase
property (as well as a TestCase class) and the schema repeats this, but there
is no testId defined.

My understanding is that the TestCase class can be used where you want to
describe a TestCase instead of just assuming that it is already defined
somewhere else, but that there is nothing that suggests a TestCase is some
kind of container.

see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200305/axforms/earlinst.rdf for some
sample data that demonstrates what I mean.

(I think the ability to define how several tests can imply conformance to
another requirement is a crucial piece of a complete EARL specification, but
I don't think that is what TestCase does).

Cheers

Chaals