Re: EARL Semantics and Queryability [was: Re: EARL-producing testing tool]

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:59:40 -0000
To: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>, "Nadia Heninger" <nadia@barbwired.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
> > I still don't think I understand.  What's supposed to be
> > available in the bit in my namespace?  The test report?
>
> I've never had this clear myself, but I think of it more as
> just a name, or pointer that refers to the report, that's unique.

Indeed, but you could put a bit of XHTML or RDDL there saying what
it's for. It doesn't particularly matter.

> If you POST your earl to http://jibbering.com/earldb/v.1 it
> will store it in a database (returns 500 status on error, or
> echos your RDF back to you if no error.

This sounds really neat, but I can't get it to work at all. I've tried
POSTing, I've tried POSTing as a value, I've tried GETting... Could
you give us an example, please?

@prefix : <http://purl.org/net/swn#> .
:Sean :homepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .