Re: EARL-producing testing tool

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:23:43 -0500 (EST)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: Nadia Heninger <nadia@barbwired.com>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
(Thanks all for helpful and constructive comments ;-)

I am working a little with Nadia - she is based at W3C in France so live
conferences are currently after midnight which doesn't seem ideal (I am not
joining them in part for same reasons, although I don't think I am as
important a contributor).

The eternal problem of global collaboration...