Re: EARL-producing testing tool

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:21:37 +0000 (GMT)
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
cc: Nadia Heninger <nadia@barbwired.com>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> (Thanks all for helpful and constructive comments ;-)
>
> I am working a little with Nadia - she is based at W3C in France so live
> conferences are currently after midnight which doesn't seem ideal (I am not
> joining them in part for same reasons, although I don't think I am as
> important a contributor).

Ah, then she's the person Wendy already mentioned.  I was misled
by the berkeley.edu URL!

> The eternal problem of global collaboration...

Erm.. Sean, Jim and myself are in the UK, Terje's in Norway ...
It's an ideal time for those of us in Europe :-)

But other times remain a possibility, and have even been discussed.

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>