EARL Eep Query

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:37:47 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
I managed to write a small query and inference engine for the Eep API,
and duplicate the "I Do Not Agree" [1] test. The files are available
in www-archive:-

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Feb/0009

It is significant that this engine was built on the Eep API, since my
recent RDF API [2] was also built upon the Eep API, allowing them all
to interoperate.

To run the EARL test inference:-

   python -c "import infertest; infertest.earlTest()"

A .tar.gz of the files will be available upon request. I also plan to
do a query => HTML function, so that people can convert EARL to XHTML
(or whatever).

Cheers,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/2001Dec/0003
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Jan/0107